Second Annual Disrupt Erie Awards
What a great party! Congratulations to the Top 2016 Disruptors!
Joe Prischak – Plastek
STARTUP OF THE YEAR:
Tom Laird – Expivia Interaction Marketing Group, Inc.
STARTUP CHAMPION OF THE YEAR:
Ben Franklin Technology Partners
CREATIVE ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR :
Terri & Jennifer Reed – Relish, Inc.
SOCIAL IMPACT ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR:
Fred Williams – Climate Changers
WOMAN ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR:
Erin Green – Verify Services
The Disrupt Erie Awards party is a high energy, pulsing party that will
inspire your belief and renew your confidence in our region’s potential.
It is an unforgettable experience and will be remembered fondly for years to come.
Thank you Erie!
The First Annual Disrupt Erie Awards was a huge success! Thank you to all those who cast nominations or votes and attended the event! Most of all, thank you to the 2015 Sponsors! Over 250 people were on hand to support and celebrate Erie Entrepreneurs.
Congratulations to the winners:
- Erie’s Hero Award: O.G. Crawford & H.O. Hirt, Erie Insurance Group
- Startup of the Year: Erie Ale Works
- Creative Entrepreneur of the Year: Performing Artists’ Collective Alliance
- Startup Champion of the Year: Linda Stevenson, Athena Powerlink
- Woman Entrepreneur of the Year: Wei-Shin Lai, Acoustic Sheep
- Social Impact Entrepreneur of the Year: Jim Berlin, Logistics Plus
- The People’s Champion Award: Iron Empire Clothing
Follow along via the event hashtag: #DisruptErie